Wednesday, August 6, 2014

BLING & SPARKLE CHALLENGE... Christmas Tussy Mussy

Hey Hey Hey crafty peoples... PINQUETTE Rhonda here with some CHALLENGE Inspiration!
This month;s Challenge & Link Ups here at Pinque Peacock is BLING & SPARKLE!!! I created the tussy using the fun chicken wire mesh (galvanized) now available in the shop.

 Next I added some burlap... which can also be purchased... just contact Jessica for details!!! Then using the fun metal 2D stars (just contact Jessica for details on these too) I added then to the front of the tussy.

Next I used some of the scrap strings of the burlap, some lace and gingham check ribbon from my stach I made bows for either side of the tussy and these fun SpArKlY snowflake brads (I just clipped off the prongs)... then added some gorgeous poinsettas, berry clusters, other metal accents and some bells!!! ... AND there you have it a Primative Christmas Themed Tussy Mussy made from chicken wire mesh !!!


 
Remember I want to see your Summer projects too..
So link up your project at
I can't wait to see your projects!
Snag Our Badge


1 comment:

  1. Rhonda this is soo pretty. I just love it!!!
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete