Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Shallenge... Have a Heart!!

Hello, PINQUETTE Rebecca here...
Today I am posting a card that was truly inspired by carnival cotton candy! Around here during the summer, the weekends are filled with cultural festivals....Italian, Greek, Polish..and the list goes on.

One thing that shows up at every festival are funnel cakes...and...

Cotton Candy.

So, of course, I'd be inspired with soft, light, fluffy colors.

And thus, my card!
 


I realize you might think that this card is a bit of a stretch...and I'll agree. But for what it's worth...I'm typing this post with sticky fingers...and you guessed it.

They are sticky because I just finished some lucious pink cotton candy!
In case you haven't heard, you can enter your
interpretation of SUMMER over on our challenge blog!!!

And you just might win yourself some awesome blog candy!

Have a great, fun filled, summer good day!

*******************
Remember I want to see your Summer projects too..
So link up your project at
I can't wait to see your projects!
Snag Our Badge

5 comments:

  1. Yummy, cotton candy. Lol
    Beautifully done! Love the angel stick pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a sweet card, love the shape and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card.. love it..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colors of this card, and of course, the quote!

    ReplyDelete