Saturday, July 5, 2014

Summer Challenge - Wedding Wreath!

PINQUETTE Laura here...
Today I am challenging you to show us your projects.
The theme for July is Summer.

I made a wedding wreath.
When I think of Summer I think of weddings.
The theme for quite a few weddings this year seems to be country.
So this wreath was perfect for this.

I started off with a burlap splendid swirl. (I love these)


The two burlap flowers with the words on it I made (Lori made one)
and the two white burlap flowers I made also.
The wreath is from a thrift store.
I also added some lace from my stash and some tulle.
I wrapped twine around the right side.

Hope you enjoyed my wreath
and I hope the Bride and Groom love it too!!!
To see more pics check out my blog...
 
*******************
Remember I want to see your Summer projects too..
So link up your project at
I can't wait to see your projects!
Snag Our Badge

5 comments: