Tuesday, June 10, 2014

♥ ♥ ♥ Love Grows ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ WELCOME PRETTY LITTLE PEACOCKS ♥ ♥ ♥
Love is growing at Pinque Peacock with a Love inspired mixed media project by Pinquette Mary!!


     Pinquette Mary here with my post for Anything Goes. I chose to make a shadow box with mixed media. I guess you would say it's where Pinque Peacock and Tim Holtz meet,lol. Since June used to be the month for weddings (as a Floral Designer I can honestly say we have more Fall weddings lately) I decided to do a Love project. 





     Can you believe how awesome these Layered Garden Beauty flowers? They are available HERE in a variety of colors. Did you know you can custom order these in what ever color you'd like? Jess loves to do custom orders. All you have to do is tag her on the Shop page.
     I also used the fabulous 3 Girl Jam Ribbon also available in the shop. If you haven't tried this wonderful crinkle ribbon then you are really missing out on a fantastic product.
     Did I mention that I also used Tim Holtz? Those are his grunge letters that are awesome with PP flowers. I have explained more on my blog on how I created this. Check it out HERE.
     Now to Link this up with this month's challenge. What are you going to create?
Grab that second cup of coffee and your favorite craft supplies and join in on the fun!

LINK UP YOUR PROJECT...
For Our 6th Challenge!
The theme for this challenge is
Anything Goes

Snag Our Badge


  

6 comments: