Sunday, June 1, 2014

It's in the Bag!... Challenge inspiration by PINQUETTE Lisa

Welcome to the June Challenge!  
This month, we have an "Anything Goes" theme,
soo, in keeping with "anything goes"….here goes it!  
 
******************

I did an altered gift bag of sorts.  I used a burlap drawstring bag and stamped it with "Faith”,  “Hope”, and “Love" stamps.  When I think of June, I naturally go to thoughts of graduation, weddings and babies….so I did this project with a wedding in mind.  I think this will make a great way to present your bridal parties with gifts, favors for a casual, outdoor wedding and perhaps even fancy enough for the bridal party to carry with, or in lieu of their bouquet.  Keep in mind, you can use canvas (I love to make use of painter’s dropcloth!) denim and almost any other stampable fabric.  The floral accent on the bag was done using a sheer fabric in a yo-yo, and cotton lace done in a yo-yo.  I added  Pinque Peacock's large Elegant Floral on top and finished it off with a natural paper and book-print accent.
 I removed the drawstring and re-strung with pearl trim and small satin ribbon.  Where the strands were gathered, I added a second Elegant Floral in a smaller size with the same natural paper and book-print accent.


These Elegant Floral come in a variety of sizes colors to coordinate with any theme…and the best part, if you need to order something special just ask Jess Here.

If you would like to learn more about how I created this bag then head on over to my blog where I go into much more detail. I would love if you would be a follower as well! (I wouldn't want you to miss a thing!!!)



LINK UP YOUR PROJECT...
For Our 6th Challenge!
The theme for this challenge is
Anything Goes
head on over and join in the fun!!!
Snag Our Badge

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. This will get the creative juices flowing to get entries pouring in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is amazing! Love how you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Agree that it would make a wonderful bridal gift bag

    ReplyDelete