Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Imagine with Pinque Peacock

Hello, PINQUETTE Shelley here with my day to post for Pinque Peacock.
I will be posting on the Design Blog and on the Challenge Blog!!

The challenge this month is anything goes!!
I decided to pull out a a chip board decorative bird house and give it a shot!
So here is the first pic...
 

I used a few great Pinque Peacock items on this project as well as a lot of paint,
paper. and modge podge!
It was one hot mess that overflowed from the craft room to the kitchen!
Oh we can't forget that beautiful 3 Girl Jam Ribbon.
Here are a few close ups of the fabulous Pinque Peacock items!
 

Fabric Splendid Swirl and this one is from the cute baby collection that Jessica made!
I also used a beautiful Yellow Pleated Petal.
Here is a close up of the top.

I love the beauty in nature so this project was a pleasure to do. It is so easy to incorporate the amazing Pinque Peacock products into my projects!
 
Come and join the Anything Goes Challenge!!!!

8 comments:

  1. This birdhouse is awesome! I love how you altered it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a very nice mixed media piece! I love altering different chipboard items. You did a great job and it is a great summery idea. You used our pinque peacock goodies very well! I hope to see you do more pieces like this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The use of colors, medium and dimension are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Look at all of the lovely little details, the sweet little bird and nest.. super fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this birdhouse..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete