Wednesday, May 28, 2014

An Altered Tag by Pinquette Hillary

Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a fun and safe holiday weekend, and hopefully got to spend time with family and friends. I first want to take a moment and honor all the people who have fought or are currently fighting for our country, because that is what Memorial day is truly about. I pray that all the soldiers over there return home safely to their families!

Now to my post today…I made my tag for the Pinque Peacock Challenge Blog which you should all check out HERE and you can enter as well to win some very nice goodies :). Well the challenge this month has been altered tags and I decided to play around a lot with mine.

  Here is my Altered tag that I made...
 

I had this amazingly awesome Peacock Fabric Splendid Swirl that is from the Pinque Peacock Shop.
The gold Tissue Paper and Sticky Gems are also a wonderful product I ordered through the Shop.
 
You still have time to join us for this month's challenge -
Altered Tags over on the Pinque Peacock Challenge Blog! 

1 comment: