Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Screen Card!!!

Hi It's PINQUETTE Laura here from sunny Ontario! (finally)
Today I made a retirement card for you.
It's a screen card.
I haven't done the sentiment yet
as I want something special but I havne't
found just the right one yet.
I used a yellow gingham splendid swirl.
(they come in two sizes and lots of fabrics!)
 
 

It is very plain but I was looking for rustic.

************

The back side of the card was embossed then
white washed then stamped.

 

The back side of the card was embossed then
white washed then sta

The front was modge podged with a napkin
(which you can't see at all) and then all kinds
of mediums on it.. finally stamped.
I love these screen cards but I think I
will make the next one shorter.
Hope you like my card and if
you have any ideas for sentiments for this card
come and see me at the my blog
www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

**********

**You still have time to join us for this month's challenge -
Altered Tags over on the Pinque Peacock Challenge Blog!
 
**To get your Pinque Peacock products head over to the shop HERE!

1 comment: